- 1) You acknowledge & agree to indemnify and hold Pinkymind harmless, its’ Director, therapists, counsellors, interns, coaches, peer coaches, employees and any representatives.
- 2) Online and telephone therapy/counselling/coaching is not a replacement for clinical face to face counselling and therefore Pinkymind platform cannot be held responsible for any actions of its’ clients.
- 3) If you have a crisis, are in need of suicide prevention or deem yourself or others to be in danger of any kind, kindly contact a medical doctor for Counseling.
- 4) If you are an adult (18+) & we find you to not have any extreme Psychotic or Neurotic issues, extreme Suicidal Tendencies, been a Domestic Violence and/or Child abuse victim - we are not liable to inform any support group/guardian/hostel management/parents.
- 5) Counselors/ Therapist/ Coach act as facilitators, but the responsibility lies with you and your will power to consistently practice the techniques and sticking to follow up sessions.
- 6) Please do not expect results from one session, maybe you may need multiple sessions. Please discuss with the Counselor/ Therapist/ Coach.
- 7) Video & Audio session is purely dependent on the quality of internet, please check your internet connection.
- 8) Incoming/outgoing calls for telephone consultation on local/international numbers may be charged as per respective country's mobile carriers policies.
Changes To Disclaimer
We may update our Disclaimer from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Disclaimer on this page.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the "effective date" at the top of this Disclaimer.
You are advised to review this Disclaimer periodically for any changes. Changes to this Disclaimer are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, please contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated on April 1st, 2019